"Given the choice between an Usborne book and another book a child will always select the Usborne!" ~ Debbie Lerner - 1996 Nat'l Social Studies Teacher of the Year

FAQs


Why Usborne Books??

Satisfaction guaranteed - We want you to be fully satisfied with our product. If for any reason you unhappy with the book you have received, it can be returned to us for a credit or exchange. This must be done within 30 days of purchase.

Books are guaranteed - We have a lifetime guarantee on all our books. If a book you purchase gets ruined due to use, spills, pets, etc., contact me and you can repurchase another one for just HALF price!

Free books for your school or organization - I can help you get free books for your organization either through direct sales, Literacy For a Lifetime (our grant matching program), book fairs, or our reading incentive program, Reach for the Stars.

Purchase books at a discount - If you absolutely love the books and would like to start purchasing them at cost, contact me and I will explain how you can do that.

Business opportunities - If you would like to talk about starting your own Usborne business, email me and I will send you some more information. Join Usborne and impact literacy in your community!

Online Shopping - Shop our 1,300+ titles from the comfort of your own home. Enjoy weekly internet specials, closeout prices and monthly specials. All books ship directly to your home for the low price of $5 on all orders under $63. For orders of $63 and over, shipping is 8% of your order total.

Please let me know how I can help you. You can contact me at michelle@usborneshell.com.