"Given the choice between an Usborne book and another book a child will always select the Usborne!" ~ Debbie Lerner - 1996 Nat'l Social Studies Teacher of the Year

Conspiracy 365 Review


Confession time: my addiction to series Conspiracy 365
Diane Chen
April 30, 2010


“I confess. I love reading series. I love reading lists. I love reading the Top Ten of about anything. So when Usborne books shared with me their new series Conspiracy 365 that produces one new book every month, I couldn't help myself. I had to begin reading.”

Read the rest of the blog post




Make sure not to miss one month!! Subscriptions are available
The Conspiracy 365 subscription allows you to pre-order the entire series and then it will be mailed to you each month as the book becomes available. This will get you the book as soon as it becomes available without having to remember to order the next book. The shipping charge includes a couple of dollars for each month to ship each month.


Learn more about the series Conspiracy 365